 Marketplace / Shopping / 9924
    Fred Meyers 20% off —David Schilling
   I don't think anyone's mentioned this yet, but Fred Meyers has 20% off coupons for all Lego and Duplo until October 5th. The one closest to where I live had at least a few of the newer Harry Potter sets. But still no buckets. -- David Schilling (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Fred Meyers 20% off —Frank Filz
   (...) Has anyone seen any 4535 Slytherin at Freddies? I found all the other sets (sadly only one copy of Escape from Privet Drive - that was one I was hoping to score a pile of). Frank (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)