 Marketplace / Shopping / 9882
Re: Return of 7142 and 7152
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:41:34 GMT

"Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message
news:H2oIK0.39G@lugnet.com...
"Jeff Jardine" <jwjardin@diespam.mccain.ca> wrote in message
news:H2nI6o.H44@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul Ferguson writes:
I haven't seen a post on this, but forgive me if it's already been • noted.
Lego Shop-at-Home (U.S.) now has posted that rereleases of 7142 (X-Wing
Fighter) and 7152 (TIE Fighter and Y-Wing) can be ordered, and will be • shipped
by 7 November.

This is great news!  I only bought one X-wing the first time around, and
I've regretted it ever since.

And even better UK S@H says Oct 8th!!! I've just ordered couple of • X-Wings,
and a Naboo special edition :)

I can't believe it, S@H have shipped the X-Wings already :)    I got my