 Marketplace / Shopping / 9865
Re: Small 4103 Creator Bucket Spotted ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:01:07 GMT

I believe that 4103 is marked at $6.99 at Meijer (but of course, Meijer
has not yet extended its tentacles your way).  I've also noticed that
the proliferation of different red buckets seems to have exceeded my
Target's ability to keep them straight.  The people that do stocking/
pricing at my place seem to treat them all interchangeably.

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh writes:
I saw the new small 4103 Creator bucket this evening at TRU (Cary, NC).  200
pieces for $9.99 (yikes!).  This is a mistake I hope since 4105 also sells
for $9.99 ($9.49 at Target).  TRU also had the 3451 Sopwith Camel in the new
color packaging on the shelf.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Small 4103 Creator Bucket Spotted ...

I saw the new small 4103 Creator bucket this evening at TRU (Cary, NC). 200 pieces for $9.99 (yikes!). This is a mistake I hope since 4105 also sells for $9.99 ($9.49 at Target). TRU also had the 3451 Sopwith Camel in the new color packaging on the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)