 Marketplace / Shopping / 9855
Re: 8466 4x4 Off Roader for 50% off!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 07:50:31 GMT

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the flier.  I posted about this weeks ago on Lugnet,
but for those who don't want to search, I scanned it and put it up at
http://www.vfaq.org/SaH/H2FLYER

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

VERY old news, use the Search on Lugnet.

They're out of some of the items in the flier, and real close to running out of
others.

Roy Gal wrote:

Hi all,
    I just got a recent order from S@H, and it includes a flyer with items for
up to half off. The source code you need to give is H2FLYER

Items included are
8466 $60
6575 $36
Throwbots $5