 Marketplace / Shopping / 9837
    Re: 4107 (Was On Sale) @ Target —Greg Perry
   (...) Michael - Thanks for posting about this news. I'm down here in Richmond and during the sale week my local Target did not have either 4105 or 4107. On the shelves, they had put the $7.99 Sale Tag under the 4116 tubs. I didn't even bother to (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 4107 (Was On Sale) @ Target —William Toenjes
   I saw 4105 at SuperTarget in Omaha, NE while passing through but not locally in St Paul, MN. But, local WalMart has 4105 for listed for $7.99 price reduction (no expiration posted) with original price of $9.99 (even though this is the first I saw of (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)