 Marketplace / Shopping / 9836
9835  |  9837
Subject:
4107 (Was On Sale) @ Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 19:43:08 GMT

Was out at a nearby Target Thursday where I was looking for the
500pc/$7.99/4105 tub sale, but was out of luck.

I did, however, see the 4107 tubs sitting there on the bottom shelf. It took
be a minute or two to recognize that these were new. :)

It looked like they were supposed to have a shelf price of $19.99, but I
took one of the tubs to those price checkers and it came up at $7.99!!!.
Needless to say, I cleared them out of the three they had. (on Saturday, I
found more at another location, and picked up another two). I might go back
tonight to see if they haven't updated their prices, since this wasn't the
set supposed to be on sale.

I see the post in .general about the eBay Auction and with inventory, so I
guess they have hit the east coast (I am in Maryland).

Would have posted this message sooner (like while Target still had them "on
sale", but the authorization for posting is _very_ slow.

Hope others have as much luck as I did. :)