 Marketplace / Shopping / 9831
Re: The new scoop on KB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 00:41:28 GMT

The small ones. I think set number 7146

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Assi writes:
I stopped by my Local TRU here in CA, and they also had a bunch of Tie
Interceptors, but they were only marked down to $69.99. Are you sure about
the $19.99 you saw? That seems a bit crazy.

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Lesser writes:
Any one in Scottsdale or the near Fashion Square. You must hit the KB store
in the mall. 3 dozen tie fighters and a number of different sets. (22.99 for
the tie) Also the TRU at the Pavillions has about 4 dozen of them at 19.99 .

Also new detail about KB. According to the store clerk the new owners of KB
are the original owners. They have 15 of the best stores in the country and
took them back. The clerk at the store told me that LEGO shipments come in
every thursday and that the stores will be getting in old stuff.

Any one else hear this?