 Marketplace / Shopping / 9810
9809  |  9811
Subject:
VELUX house still available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 22:59:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The VELUX House http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1854 is still available through
the VELUX website. I inquired by e-mail and got this message back today:

Our VELUX LEGO houses are still available on our web:
www.VELUX.com/giftshop
We are looking forward to receiving your order.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information.

Kind regards,

Ann Sofie Pestell
Finance and administration
VELUX Communication Agency

Dir. no.: +45 39570701
Fax no.: +45 39662668
e-mail: fie.pestell@VELUX.com
www.VELUX.com

Address:
Rosenkæret 37
DK-2860  Søborg

I apologize if this is common knowledge...

-Mikey