 Marketplace / Shopping / 9768
    I need a hand (or rather a hundred) —Allister McLaren
   Hi. I hope this is the right place to ask this question. Does anyone know where (or if) I can by minifig hands in bulk? I need about a hundred of them. Ah, the perils of second hand Lego. Lego S&H are apparently unwilling to sell them to me ('as a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: I need a hand (or rather a hundred) —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) What color? I'm very surprised there were none on Bricklink. If you want Yellow or Black, I can help you out. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: I need a hand (or rather a hundred) —Allister McLaren
   Yellow or black. Mostly yellow of course. Hmmm. Just had another look on bricklink. Whoa! hands galore. What on Earth was I seaching on the other night? Now that I know I can get them (thanks for that) I'll have to go home and work out more (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)