 Marketplace / Shopping / 9711
    Chopper 2531 (and DENVER area) —Guido Heunen
   HI, A collegue of mine is right now in the DENVER area. He is willing to bring some Legos over. Are there some deals? Can a Lego owned store be found overthere? Furthermore, is the Chopper (city Theme) 2531 also available via the retail market or (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Chopper 2531 (and DENVER area) —Bryan Beckwith
     Guido, I don't know of any really good LEGO sources in the Denver area, but I live in Colorado Springs, so I don't get a chance to do much hunting in Denver. I don't know of any LEGO owned stores in the area. Hopefully someone in Denver will notice (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

        Re: Chopper 2531 (and DENVER area) —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Hi Guido, I think you should ask your colleague to stop by at least one Target store. They are currently in the process of clearing out their toy department and he may find some bargains. He should keep an eye out for bright orange price (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)