 Marketplace / Shopping / 970
    Re: S@H airplanes —Tom Stangl
   They are $19.75 each (153 pieces). I'll throw out my usual offer - if you are not in the US, I will be happy to order them and send them to you at cost plus shipping, but I'll need to have them prepaid (too far over Lego budget for a few months). (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: S@H airplanes —John DiRienzo
    I just ordered this set today (I missed the original post, still getting caught up). The sets were in stock. I only ordered one - I forgot all about the McDonalds freebie. -- Have fun! John Auctions and Trading and More at my Lego site: (URL) & (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)