 Marketplace / Shopping / 9697
    Birthday Sale on BrickParts entire inventory! —Roxanne Jeanson
   To celebrate our 11 year old son's birthday, we are having a sale!!!! 11% off EVERYTHING in the store!!! Stop by and see if there is something you just can't live without! (URL) in advance for stopping by! ~Roxanne and Dan (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Birthday Sale on BrickParts entire inventory! —Aaron West
   (...) Happy Birthday!! Do you have any kids 20 or older!?!?? Any dogs? You could have a sale in dog years and we'd clean you out! Seriously, I wish him (and you) the best. -Aaron- (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)