 Marketplace / Shopping / 9667
Re: US TRU clearance finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:51:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jon Palmer writes:
Found these at my local Toys R Us that time forgot:

-Mos Espa Podrace:  $17.90
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=7171

-Sith Infiltrator:  $7.90
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=7151

Then the girl at the register took an additional $5 off!
$120.00 worth of Lego for $22.00

These were the last sets btw.

On a side note: While I was there the store was either robbed or there was
an attempted robbery.  When I checked out the place was *crawling* with cops
and there were 10 police cars outside!  I quickly asked the guy at the
service desk and he mentioned something about the video games and that he
couldn't tell me more.  As I pulled out I even saw a news crew drive in!

News flash, Jon - they were obviously looking for you.
Those two sets for $22 is highway robbery.

Jeff J