 Marketplace / Shopping / 9640
    Re: Found while moderating —Abner Finley
   (...) For everybody who wants to make some money or profit for their bricklink store. This happen a few years ago. LEGO did this only in different countries. The reason was to shutdown and closed a factories that LEGO no longer uses. This was a way (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Found while moderating —Mark Jordan
   (...) I wasn't planning on making a killing; I don't even have a brinklink store! But thinking out loud, I wonder if TLC should consider utilising Bricklink as a channel to market for bulk bricks. Save themselves the hassle of pricing and packing in (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)