 Marketplace / Shopping / 9637
Re: Target AT clearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nj
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 00:11:12 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Dirk Hoff writes:
The Target I visited today (NW Denver) had some Alpha Team sets at 50%,
specifically the 6772 Alpha Team Cruiser. I think the cylinders are pretty
interesting (http://img.lugnet.com/ld/7/30360.gif).

I also saw some Bionicle sets on 30%, 50%, and 66%(!) off. 8538 Muaka and
Kane-ra, 8548 Nui-Jaga were marked for clearance, but no sets were left on
the shelves.

In Princeton, NJ I noticed much of the same.  The only thing I bought was a
Bionicle Nui Rama for $8.40!  Since the new big Bionicle sets (which
actually look kind of cool) are on the shelves at Wal Mart, I'm assuming that
Target is getting shelf space ready for them.

   Some Target stores are outside this "curve."  I landed three 8358
   (Muaka and Kane-Ra) sets for $15.14 each at Detroit-area Targets
   (those who are local, you know which ones they were); all the old
   AT stuff went to 50%-off last Wednesday.  And they had plenty.

   I also found a few little LoM sets at final clearance, but those
   were anomalous.  Happy hunting!

   best

   LFB