 Marketplace / Shopping / 9617
9616  |  9618
Subject:
Lego at Costco in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 23:10:02 GMT

Hi!

Last time I saw some Lego at my Costco was last winter.  They had the blue
tub (4120) at 24$CAN (around 15$US, a nice deal).  But since then...
nothing.  But, today I saw I full load of a special pack containing the
Spider Man action studio (1376) and the Green Goblin (1374) at 39$CAN
(around 25$US)  There was also a special pack of 3 mixed Bionicle can at 21$CAN.

I think they should sell Lego more often!!!

Yanick Fournier

PS:  Oh, by the way, I am not very far from the NY State border, if anybody
in this area want to go there.