 Marketplace / Shopping / 9581
9580  |  9582
Subject:
Star Wars Cheap in Singapore
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:13:12 GMT

I picked up some great specials over the past few weeks:
- UCS Tie Interceptor, SGD79 (Robinsons)
- Trade Federation MTT, SGD49 (Robinsons)
- Imperial Shuttle, SGD39 (Carrefours)
- C3PO and Stormtrooper, SGD39 (Isetan)

I passed on Gungan patrols, which seem to be SGD16.50 everywhere.

SGD79 translates to USD44. The Tie Interceptors sold out almost as they were
put out, and Carrefours has finished their sale, but Isetan still has a few
items on special, as does Robinsons.

Oddly enough, the stock at Robinson's was all Korean packaged. Different
cartons and Korean lettering.

I have noticed an awful lot of UCS Yodas sitting around. I wonder if they
will be sold off cheap at some point?