 Marketplace / Shopping / 9557
    Re: Super deal at KBkids.com, —Erik Olson
   (...) If nothing else you get the springload scoop bucket, the straight road plate, the cement mixer tube, and omigosh, gray 2x4x3 bricks. (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.town)

        6600 Highway Construction (was Re: Super deal at KBkids.com,) —William R. Ward
   (...) Anybody have any of those lt grey 2x4x3 bricks they don't want? Or the road plates, for that matter? Let me know, and maybe we can work out a deal. I've got one of these sets that I've opened up and taken out the grey 2x4x3 bricks and the road (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)