 Marketplace / Shopping / 9528
9527  |  9529
Subject:
Tuesday Morning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 19:27:44 GMT

BOTW

Just came back from the Tuesday morning near my house and made a huge score.
They had the shell mini sets.

2536 (I took them all)
2537
2538
2539
2540
2541
2542

All at $1.49 each!

They also had 2544 and 2555 not a big fan of the Belville or technic sets,
but they a whole shelf of them. After I left the clerk went back and cleaned
up the shelf. So I guess I made them work for their pay check. LOL

Later
2543