 Marketplace / Shopping / 9487
    Re: TooMuchDew's Smart Shopper Report #1 - KBToys.com —Seth McCarus
   I did find this useful, just sucked up a few Naboo swamps. I wish that the Lugnet report could be updated more frequently, so this is in the meantime definitely appreciated. Seth. (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: TooMuchDew's Smart Shopper Report #1 - KBToys.com Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) I'm happy to report that Todd and I have recently been working on new code and a simpler updating-proceedure so that LUGNET's reports will be brand new, and always dependably fresh! We're an affiliate for the major online sellers of LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)