 Marketplace / Shopping / 9473
    Re: Re: Is there a Lego company store in Enfield, CT? —Jonathan Dallas
   Sorry, There isn't a store there. I went in March. I can't remember if there were tours or not, but I'm pretty sure they stopped doing them. The only things to see down there, are the sculptures in the front lawn and a day care that has large lego (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.org.us.nelug)