 Marketplace / Shopping / 9462
    Open Invitation from A-tkt on BL.com —Anthony Cefaratti
   To all Lego fans, This is an open invitation to visit my store, A-tkt on Bricklink.com. (URL) opened the store in September of 2001 with the help of my two cousins Troy and Ken. Slowly but surely I have built up a modest inventory of about 30,000 (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)