 Marketplace / Shopping / 9446
9445  |  9447
Subject:
Yet more sets and parts at Abracadabrick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 02:15:04 GMT

Hi all,
Sorry for the second post in as many days, but I just picked up a large amount
of sets, which will be sold and parted out in my BrickLink store, Abracadabrick
at http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=roygal

Sets include

4x8252 Technic Beach Blaster @ $17.50 ea.
1x8549 Bionicle Tarakawa @ $40
4x6775 Alpha Team Bomb Squad @ $30 ea.
5x3408 Super Sports Coverage @ $24 ea.
1x1370 Raptor Rumble Studio @ $17
1x6772 Alpha Team Cruiser @ $6.50
2x6477 Firefighters Lift Truck @ 22.50 ea.
1x6033 Treasure Transport @ $6.51
1x4930 Rock Raiders Crew @ $5.50
1x3411 Americas Team Box w/Ball @ $17.50
2x2147 Dragon Fly @ $20 ea.
2x7186 Watto's Junkyard @ $36 ea.

All sets are complete, new in unopened box. Most boxes are in mint condition,
except the 3411, which is crushed, and  the 7186, which are shelfworn.

The first two buyers ordering over $100 get a free brand new Lego PC Racers
CD-ROM.  Buy $30 worth of items and get a free brick separator.

Happy shopping!
Roy