 Marketplace / Shopping / 9428
Re: RIS 2.0 on clearance at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 17:50:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Gerlach writes:
Stopped at my local Target yesterday.  Checked the LEGO aisle (of course!),
and saw the Robotics Invention System 2.0 set on clearance for $99.99, 50%
off the regular price.

Has anyone else noticed this?  I've only checked the one store, so I don't
know if the same clearance is at other Target stores.

I wonder if perhaps Target is clearing them out in preparation for a new RIS
model??

JohnG, GMLTC

Lucky Duck!!!!  I went to my "local" Target, and the "friendly" staff didn't
even know what Mindstorm sets, let alone the RIS 2.0.  I looked around myself,
and didn't see any.

I don't see why they wouldn't carry them in the first place.  They had the
Rebel Blockade Runner there (for $199).

Oh Well!!!

<sigh>

Benjamin Medinets