 Marketplace / Shopping / 940
    KB Toys: 6444, Advent Calender, Large Silver Bucket —Daniel Darby
   I went to my local KB Toys and was able to pick up several 6444s, Advent Calender, and one 1201 Silver tub. All Lego items are 25% off. For those that were unable to get the 6444 online, you might want to try your local KB Toys store. Dan (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)