 Marketplace / Shopping / 9380
Re: buying lego in london
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:05:30 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Gil Faran writes:
hello everybody
i am going to be in london this weekend.
can any one recommend for good place to buy cheap lego ??
thanks

I've just returned from the UK - my 3rd trip.

In general, there are no places to buy Lego cheap in London. Once in a while,
you might find something interesting at a flea market ("boot sale"), but that's
about it.

Even in small UK towns, I've not found anything like the stash of old sets that
Mike found on his honeymoon in Switzerland a few years ago.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115