 Marketplace / Shopping / 9291
9290  |  9292
Subject:
Is 3739 Blacksmith Shop available at Lego Stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 15:21:15 GMT

Hi all,

  I'm getting ready to go to Chicago this weekend, and as I'll be dropping
by the Lego Store I figured I'd semi-plan my budget. I was wondering (as the
subject says) if the 3739 can be found there. If so, good. I'll grab as many
as I can. If not, good. I'll have money in my pocket when I leave :)
  Thanks!

-jeremiah-