 Marketplace / Shopping / 9278
Re: ???Any good Phoenix area Lego sales???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 21:25:06 GMT

Bob,

Have you tried calling the Lego outlets?  If you call and ask for deals,
they should tell you some good prices.  As far as I know, Soccer and Arctic
are 30% off the original 30% mark down (This means Soccer and Arctic are
roughly half price).

Shipping is 8.95 for the first 100 bucks, and I think 12.95 or 14.95 for the
next 100... it might counterbalance off tax, since there is no tax when you
ship across state lines....

Scott

In lugnet.market.shopping, Bob Parker writes:
I am heading up to Phoenix tomorrow.  Are there any good Lego deals to be
had?  K-Mart closings?  Zany Brainy deals?  Toys 'R Us clearance deals?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!!!

- Bob