 Marketplace / Shopping / 9239
9238  |  9240
Subject:
OH BABY 20% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 03:34:08 GMT

Okay so get home from a really hard day of work to find an email from KBtoys.
20% off all Lego. Oh baby with the $10 coupon I got last week we have a huge
savings.

Got the Underwater base:
49.99
Got it for 39.99 The took $ dollars off which gave me 29.99. Then plus
shipping I got the entire set for 35 and change. If you want the code here
it goes.

G41VBA51S3

Use it wisely my friend it is good only once.

As the mighty Yoda says the Darkness is near, but the power of the Force
will protect you. Well sort of....