 Marketplace / Shopping / 9192
  Re: Easter baskets at Target

(...) The race car set is 1088 Road Burner. I'm not sure, but I think the space set was 1266 Space Probe (I didn't have a pen either, but I remembered that one set ended in 88 and the other in 66). Oh, and the puzzles are Rose Art 100 piece (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Easter baskets at Target

(...) These baskets are on sale this week for $12.74. The one in the Target flyer shows set 1271 Jungle Surprise. BTW instead of baskets everything is packaged in a small lidless replical of a LEGO tub (I've seen it in blue and red). Maggie (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)