 Marketplace / Shopping / 9185
  Got my Breezeway Cafe today!

Yeeha! Today, two days after I got a letter from Lego Direct apologizing for an additional delay expected to be another month on shipping my 10037, I got a box from LDMI with the aforementioned set inside! I'm stoked. Unfortunately, now I have to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)