 Marketplace / Shopping / 9181
  US S@H Specials, Mar 13 - Mar 19, 2002

Since it hasn't shown up yet, here is what I came up with for this week (the lady told me this is all that was still available, so apparently some things did sell out yesterday): (URL) (hit 4 when the recording starts) Baby 2046 Scoop N' Squirt Fun (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Mar 13 - Mar 19, 2002

... (...) This is a Creator set which is not in the set database. Here's the LEGO information page on it: (URL) has 124 pieces. I guess the US List is about $10 (based on DKK 99.95, GDP 6.99, EUR 9.99). It is made up of 1xN and 2xN bricks in yellow, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.database)