 Marketplace / Shopping / 9117
  Re: Wal-Mart shopping frustration

Hi Scott... I live in Brisbane, Australia and we (the BUGS group) encounted the same problem just before Christmas last year. We went to K-Mart in Cleveland (yeah one here too :P). I think we saw 5 on the shelf sitting their waiting for someone to (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wal-Mart shopping frustration

In lugnet.market.shopping, Melody Brown writes: <snip> (...) <snip> All the 6776's dissappeared when the recall first came to light, but this one set somehow surfaced and I figured it was safe to buy it. Afterall, it was clearanced twice. Scott (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)