 Marketplace / Shopping / 9069
    Bulk Element Discounts in new S@H Catalog —Bert Waters
   I just received the S@H Spring 2002 catalog. the first page I turned to was the Bulk Element Discount section. There are several changes in the Bulk Element Discount (On any bulk element packs purchased from pages 30-31 - including Baseplates!) from (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Bulk Element Discounts in new S@H Catalog —Bert Waters
   Sorry to respond to my own post but also missing is the 2 x 2 smooth tile. Bert Waters (22 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)