 Marketplace / Shopping / 9024
  Re: New 3426 Adidas Team Transport found at WalMart

(...) Sounds groovy... so who wants to send me one? ;P How much are they btw??? If osmeone could kindy score me one, that would be great. My boys would have a 'ball' with that set! Thanks... Mel (sebastjan@dingoblue.net.au) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

  Re: New 3426 Adidas Team Transport found at WalMart

(...) $20US + a few dollars sales tax. WM appears to be stocking them into most stores at this time. About half the stores I was in yesterday had them. Ray (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)