 Marketplace / Shopping / 9011
    Large lot NEW old white doors/windows to sell (Bricklink) —Tramp Heiner
   (URL) have just added over 260 old -NEW- white doors and windows to my shop. They have NEVER been used and I think they are really hard to find anywhere else. They come from a very old dealer kit 214/1-10 which I found in a store. I don´t think you (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)