 Marketplace / Shopping / 9003
  Statue of Liberty Sculptures at Amazon.com

Hello all, This is no bargain but for those that want this great set and have not been able to get one. (URL) kept link from awhile back and kept checking it. I ordered two and have already received shipment confirmation. I cannot wait. Tom (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Statue of Liberty Sculptures at Amazon.com

(...) Thanks for the heads up! I got the third from last one yesterday (shipped today already) and the other two are gone now this morning. Must've found a stash somewhere because their notify-me-when-this-...ble-emails just a couple weeks ago said (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)