 Marketplace / Shopping / 8919
  Re: K-Mart files for bankruptcy

There was an interesting quote from an analyst written up in the the 1/23/02 Philadelphia Inquirer. "If Kmart went away tomorrow, the only people who would care are existing Kmart shoppers who don't have access to a Target or Walmart." Put me the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K-Mart files for bankruptcy

(...) You know, I think I'd second that. I used to get an eerie feeling anytime I went into a K-Mart. Then a friend, who works at a local hospital, filled me in; the hospital sends rehabilitating mental patients there to work. Armed with that (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)