 Marketplace / Shopping / 8903
  Re: K-Mart files for bankruptcy

(...) Maybe because what you wanted was a "Swiffer?" ;^D <GDR) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head -- Mark's Lego Creations (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: K-Mart files for bankruptcy

That's funny. My wife and I were calling it a "Swifter" before we got one. Then we got one at Target and we were surprised that the actual name was Swiffer. So as I was typing up that Kmart rant, I was thinking "Swiffer not Swifter". And, of course, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)