 Marketplace / Shopping / 8879
    Re: FOTW-1349 Studio Set —Tom Inosanto
   (...) You said it! I got the 1349 also, no coupon - but still I thought it was a great deal. The box looked like it had been in a war, very nasty looking. I asked if there were parts missing if I could return it, they said no problem. But this is (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: FOTW-1349 Studio Set —Dave Johann
   (...) WOW! You were missing more than I was. My list: Actress and Stuntman Car All animals Bay Windows support pillars the 8 x 32 baseplate the software other assorted bits and pieces My store won't take it back and frankly, I don't want to return (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)