 Marketplace / Shopping / 8845
  FOTW & Walmart clearance

Hi all, Just got back from the Walmart in Knoxville, IA. They had plenty of clearanced Lego, most notably JP Studios sets and MTT's (all at about 35% off). I was looking for 50+% off stuff, and lo and behold, I find it. A 3033 for $5! I asked a good (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)