 Marketplace / Shopping / 8815
    Re: Target Lies and Great Buys! —Daniel Barrett
   (...) I've been finding the same thing here in the Pacific NW. Nothing stays on the shelves very long around here. I checked out 3 or 4 Targets and they only had a couple odds and ends at the 30% markdown left. I also did a couple TRU, Walmarts, (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Target Lies and Great Buys! —Todd Arntson
   In Vancouver, WA - right in the middle of the Pacific NW - our Target has NO clearance Lego left at all. Nothing. Two weeks ago there were Droid escapes and Women Soccer Teams, but now it seems that an entire reset has been done at this store and (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)