 Marketplace / Shopping / 867
Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 16:49:30 GMT

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:
Oh, quit your whining!  From what I gather, you live in the UK, so you
could have ordered all you wanted!  Larry and others have been talking
about the 4536s for ages, in fact they've been availabe at BB since at
least July!  I ordered a whopping 10 of them, and will either part them out
or sell them.  Whoever those 2 are that got the 250 of them, more power to
them - they took the time to order them, and had the capital to pay for
them.

Wrong - these hopper cars haven't been 'available' since July - when
those 2 ordered theirs - they were the only one who know about them at
that time.  I've also ordered a whopping 10 as well.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170