 Marketplace / Shopping / 8650
8649  |  8651
Subject:
Conclusion of My Target Tub Saga (I Think)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 04:20:11 GMT

Since I hadn't received one of the tubs I ordered from target.com, I called
after Christmas and talked with a person who assured me that my final tub
was shipped the day after the others were (the 19th).  She just kept
repeating "it will be there within the next couple of days, it will be there
within the next couple of days."

The skepticism I felt when I hung up would appear to have been justified.  I
recieved my credit card statement today and I see where target.com credited
my account back for one tub.

This tends to lead me to believe that they did not ship my final tub on the
19th as the person on the phone insisted.  Since I haven't paid for it, I'm
pretty confident I won't see another tub.

On the other hand if one should just show up one day in the future...

Anyway, that's it for me on this subject.

Greg