 Marketplace / Shopping / 8599
  Other than Target, what are the Lego bargains to be had?

Hi all, I haven't been able to find anytime to go and check out the sales yet, so I was wondering if anyone else had. Other than Target, what other bargains are there out there at the moment? Has anyone checked out ToysRUs yet? Also, does anyone (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Other than Target, what are the Lego bargains to be had?

Mobile Outpost $15 at kbkids.com Mickey's Fishing Adventure Bucket $10 at kbkids.com Troy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Morton" <richard.morton@idyn...csinc.com> Newsgroups: lugnet.market.shopping Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 9:28 (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Other than Target, what are the Lego bargains to be had?

(...) This is coming up as $19.99 when I check. And the bucket is $12.99. I must have missed them. (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)