 Marketplace / Shopping / 8580
    Re: Let the Target-hunting begin. —Chris Norman
   Just wanted to mention that this does not look like it is effect in the Bay Area. I went to the Target in San Leandro, and none of the Lego I found was on sale. They did have a TON of Arctic value packs, just a guess that those will be reduced in (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Let the Target-hunting begin. —Vui Le
   Chris, I went to the Target in Newark (Fremont) and it had items on sale. I found one copy of Slave I/Landspeeder. I also got an Arctic 6575 for $13 (only saw 1 copy). They didn't have any A-Wing or Imperial Shuttle though they had a lot of Droid (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Let the Target-hunting begin. —Chris Norman
   Well, if anyone was about to pick up some of the Imperial Shuttles, and are will to part with one, I would really like it. I went to 4 Target's today in the east bay. Newark/New Park Mall, San Ramon, Walnut Creek, and San Leandro, none of them had (...) (23 years ago, 25-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)