 Marketplace / Shopping / 8556
Re: LEGO kiosk in Concord, CA exists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 01:24:15 GMT

Gary,

Any info you can give about the store in Stoneridge? Looking at the online
directory, it doesn't have anything about a LEGO kiosk.

Thanks,
Vui

In lugnet.market.shopping, Gary Hsueh writes:
I didn't know that TLC has about 9 kiosks spread over the nation.

One of them is in Sunvalley Mall in Concord, CA (I-680/Willow Pass Road
exit). Another is in Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton, CA. I went to the one in
Sunvalley last night. It is on the upper floor at the Sears end. Prices are
mostly at SRP.

It seems like no one knows they are there. They don't carry every set, but
have cases upon cases of the ones they do have. The goal was to sell all
stock by Christmas; they are clearly in danger of not making it.