 Marketplace / Shopping / 8516
Re: Free Software Titles from LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 13:32:01 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ed Jones writes:
I received this in my in box today.  Any familiar with this company?

http://click.aptimus.tep1.com/maaaeXbaaQMyYaaPo1geaaaaif/

Looks like a great deal, but what's the catch?

I ordered a pack of five titles from this company on 11/30.  Total was around
$20.00 for shipping...but since the games are free, I thought this was ok.  I
got an order received confirmation sometime last week.  Holding out hope that
these guys atre legitimate but slow :)

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@hotmail.com