 Marketplace / Shopping / 8510
    DSDK's at CompUSA —Jack Gregory
   I scored six Dark Side Developer Kits at CompUSA this AM (Braintree, MA, USA) at $19.99 per. Several were beat up and opened, and I haven't checked them yet. Not the $4.88 they were supposedly going for in some parts a couple weeks back, but a far (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)