 Marketplace / Shopping / 8490
    Twin Pod Cloud Cruiser @ Target —Mike Walsh
   I picked up the new Star Wars Twin Pod Cloud Cruiser at Target (Cary, NC) this morningfor $10. It was the only 2002 set they had. I accent color suspected to be the new brick red color is actually brown. Other than this - this is an awesome set for (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

        Re: Twin Pod Cloud Cruiser @ Target —Steve Runnels
   I LOVE the computer tiles in this thing! Very generic. Usefull for lots of things. I thought the accent color was dark red as well. Oh well, brown is good though too. I took some pics last night: (URL) the pics aren't the best, I'm still working on (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)